What do you like most about working in a PT clinic? I love seeing the before and afters! Some patients come in thinking they'll never get back to normal, and the best part is seeing them recover sooner than expected and HOP on out of here not wanting to leave! How cool is that??!!
How would friends describe you? Creative, loyal, genuine, compassionate, fun, hardworking, happy (I decided to actually ask them).
Where did you grow up?I grew up in West Paterson AKA Woodland Park. I lived in Switzerland for a year and half when I was two (that's where my mother is from). We ended up coming back to the states because my dad wanted to work where most of his family migrated (Italians like to stick together).
Where did you go to college? I attended the Fashion Institute of Technology as an Advertising Major - lots of fun having NYC as my playground!
What was your first job? My first job out of college was with a religious greeting card company as their graphic designer. They were a hilarious Jewish family who knew how to market the religious industry from cards to prayer books to Mass Cards. There again, it was in NYC...sure do miss sleeping on the train (NOT SO MUCH) and running everywhere.
Who's at home?I have three cats and two dogs and any other living creature outside that wants to eat whatever I will give it. I also have two children and a husband so the house is ALWAYS hopping!
How do you like to stay active? In the past I have run half marathons and done CrossFit, but right now I most enjoy walking with the dogs, riding my bike with the kids or just lifting weights when I get 10 minutes. It makes you feel like you can do anything. I really like trying different things. I recently even did my first mud run. I JUST CAN'T EVEN!
Hidden talent? Hobbies? I love to decorate and I can honestly say at this point and time that I'm a pretty good graphic designer and I LOVE ANIMALS!
Do you play a musical instrument? I played the piano when I was younger. I would like to start taking lessons again and escape in the beautiful sound that comes out of the piano. The other instrument I would like to learn is the guitar.
One thing on your bucket list? I would love to drive across country with my family in a Winnebago to see HOW BEAUTIFUL OUR COUNTRY REALLY IS!
Mountain cabin, beach house or big city condo? When I was younger I always thought I would retire somewhere near the beach, but at this point in my life, I would love to have a mountain cabin with a lot of property near a lake so I can have a farm of animals, and really feel that I am ONE with the beautiful things my CREATOR has given me.
How many pairs of shoes do you own? I think I have more shoes than clothes, bags would be second. I really need to go clothes shopping.
At which store would you like to max-out your credit card? HomeGoods and Nordstrom
- Place to Travel? Europe since I spent many summers there growing up. I would love to go to a tropical island next. I need to compare : )
- Food? PASTA...Salad is a close second
- Music Artist/Song? Hotel California (Eagles) would be first, Under Pressure (David Bowie) 2nd, Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen
- TV Shows? I don't watch much TV, but I do like The Middle because it makes my life seem normal, Last Man Standing, Once Upon a Time and reruns of Seinfeld. I also love watching OLD movies when everyone dressed so elegantly. I do like to watch .
- Sport to Watch and Play? I like watching Hockey and Tennis in person. If I had to play a sport it would be basketball.
- Song for Karaoke? The Rose by Bette Midler
- Ice Cream Flavor? Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Gelatto from Gelottis
- Drink at Starbucks? Tall Skim Mocha with a touch of whip (SOO good iced when it's HOT out)