Now Hiring for Part Time Front Desk Representative
Location: Caldwell and Midland Park, NJ
Approximately 17 hours/week
Mondays (Caldwell), Wednesdays (Midland Park) and Thursdays (Caldwell) from 2:30 - 8pm
The most important person in our practice is at the front desk. Navigating healthcare can be confusing, and overcoming an injury can be challenging both mentally and physically. Our medical receptionist sets the tone for a patient’s entire experience with us. We are seeking an individual who can immediately earn our patients trust with professionalism, compassion, confidence and friendliness. Simply put, delight and wow them!
This is not the right opportunity for someone who is laid back about details. You must be bright, inquisitive and meticulous about following the detailed processes and systems that give our patients a consistently exceptional experience every time.
We expect everyone on our team to be passionate about wellness and maintain an active lifestyle that supports our belief in the power of movement and physical activity.
- Previous medical office or sales experience a plus.
- Outstanding phone skills! Our patient’s first interaction with Iron is typically on the phone, so communication must be naturally friendly, energetic, confident and professional on every call!! Must also be able to skillfully handle questions and objections.
- Professional, neat appearance including a smile
- High energy to keep up with a busy office and high volume of tasks
- Strong computer skills, including experience with patient/client database. Social media and email marketing experience a plus.
- High level of organization with the ability to keep paper, digital files and desk in order
- Commitment to patient confidentiality and HIPAA compliance
- Phone and in-person intake with new and returning patients
- Benefits verification and authorization with insurance companies
- Patient scheduling for four Doctors of Physical Therapy
- Manage and update database with all patient information
- Implement all opening and closing procedures
- Participate in marketing efforts including social media and special events
- Generate ideas to improve our services or processes
About Iron Physical Therapy
We are a physical therapist owned, outpatient orthopedic clinic located in Caldwell, NJ. When we opened Iron Physical Therapy in 2011, we dreamed of creating something radical--highly personalized healthcare. We believed people were as tired of the big box approach as we were. We believed seeing only 1-2 patients per doctor would result in faster pain relief and better outcomes. We believed that athletes (or aspiring athletes) would respond positively to being treated by other athletes. We believed in the human potential to not only Get Better, but Be Better (our motto). We are grateful to be part of a community that has so enthusiastically embraced this philosophy, leading to rapid growth over the last 6+ years.