What do you like most about working in a physical therapy clinic? I love when I can be helpful to people. I consider it an honor to be able to come close to people when they are in such a vulnerable state, and support them along their journey to getting better.
Where did you grow up?Rochester, NY
Where did you go to school? I went to Nyack College in NY. I majored in early childhood education.
What was your first job?My first job was at Jo-Ann Fabrics store. I loved to sew my own clothes in high school!
Who's at home? My husband; Matt, my two boys; Taylor (10), Wyatt (7), our sweet little shih-tzu, Kojo (4) and our goldfish, Jumani, who just made it to the ripe-old-age of 1!
How do you like to stay active? I love yoga, water aerobics, and walking/hiking with my family
How would friends describe you: creative, friendly, genuine
Hidden talent? It's more of a dumb party trick, but my fingers are hyper-flexible so I can bend them pretty far backwards and I can pull my thumbs all the way down to my arm.
Hobbies? Some of my hobbies include photography, art, DIY projects, all sorts of craftiness, wine tasting, and being outdoors attempting to grow my garden. ;-)
One thing on your bucket list? Skydiving!
Mountain cabin, beach house or big city condo? Hands down, beach house!
How many pairs of shoes do you own? 27
Do you play a musical instrument? No
At which store would you like to max-out your credit card? TJ Maxx/HomeGoods, or Home Depot
- Place to Travel? Anywhere near the water!
- Food? Mexican
- Music Artist/Song? Pink, Bethel
- TV Show? Fixer Upper, Gilmore Girls, The Americans
- Sport to Watch? ---> Soccer
- Sport to Play? ---> Mini Golf? Haha
- Song for Karaoke? ---> Currently; "I'm Gonna Love You"
- Ice Cream Flavor? ---> Mint Chocolate Chip
- Drink at Starbucks? Shaken Iced Tea Passion Tango Lemonade & Caramel Frapaccino